I. Information We Gather
The following are the information you provide to us:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Contact Details (Phone number)
- Educational Background (Name of School, Degree)
II. Use of Information
We may use the information to:
- Provide and communicate with you about news and updates on the events
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Communicate with you about other events, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our platform and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information;
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the platform;
- Protect the safety of our users;
- Perform analysis regarding how you use the platform or any part thereof
- Serve as reference for the various units of TORO, should the Information be necessary for the fulfillment of their lawful and legitimate objectives
- Update the information maintained in the databases of TORO Limited; and
- Establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
III. Additional Information on Your Privacy
- Data Security - We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
- Complaints, Concerns, and Questions - If you have any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Rights of the Data Subject
As the Data Subject, you have the rights under the DPA, which include the following:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to make corrections to your personal information.
- The right to erasure or blocking of your personal information upon discovery and substantial proof that the personal information are incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purpose or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The right to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information.
- The right to damages due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal information.
- The right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
V. Updates and Effective Date